2014 be like
How to be a smart bitch
they both just turned 56
I’m not saying anything but I’m just saying
cant get authentic italian cuisine like this anymore
i don’t even know where to start with this post
I’m fucking crying
i found the video
Are you shitting me?
this makes me smile every time
Here we are, going far, to save all that we love
If we give all we’ve got we will make it through
Here we are, like a star, shining bright on your world
Make evil go away!
can i tell you guys how old this cosplay is? this cosplay is OLD. the last time we did this costume, we were graduating from high school. now, we’re graduating from COLLEGE. time flies when you cosplay with friends, ;A;
myself as Aelita, Phoenix Fire Cosplay as Yumi
shot and edited by the patient OhHeyIt’sSK (srsly, he’s so patient, we were like five year olds. my ears fell off, i accidentally spit in my yumi’s face bcu she made me laugh, and then once I started we BOTH couldn’t stop laughing ;A; but he still kept trucking and got these amazing shots~)
more of my cosplay (and also pics from FOUR years ago!) can be found HERE
his life was totally in danger.
True story; this officer (John Pike) got a settlement of $38,000 because he said he got depressed after pepper spraying these kids. Oh, the depression wasn’t for feeling remorseful for pepper spraying a bunch of college kids peacefully protesting. He got depressed because he said since the media kept playing the video of him pepper spraying peaceful kids without cause, he got threats and didn’t feel safe. He didn’t feel safe. I’m not making that up. This motherfucker collected nearly 40 grand on worker’s comp after assaulting a bunch of college kids.
The Animated Self Portrait
In social issues class today our professor held up a black book and was like “this book is red” and we were all “no” and he said “yes it is” and we were just all “that’s not right” and he turned it around and the back cover was red and he said “Don’t tell somebody they’re wrong until you’ve seen things from their point of view”
that speaks to me
I want him to know he’s becoming the next Tumblr sensation
How to wear a knife strapped to your thigh with a garter like a fucking lady while managing not to slice yourself open because you were fool enough to carry an unsheathed weapon next to a squishy part of your body that moves when you walk.
- Get a garter from somewhere; this one is a sock garter from Sock Dreams, which means it’s made to stay the fuck up there.
- Get a fucking sheath for those sharp, pointy things and put them in the sheath. There’ll be a velcro loop at the top so that they won’t slide out if you hold the sheath upside down.
- Put the garter through the loop at the top meant for whatever you’re using to attach it to yourself. Attach it to yourself, adjusting for ease of grabbing. You don’t want to put it on your inner thigh because that is awkward as hell to get out. The only way you’d be able to get it out in a timely manner is if you attached the sheath upside down, at which point you’d need two garters to keep the sheath from tilting inward toward your other thigh.
- Oh no, now the sheath is hanging loosely and is going to make a weird pattern against your clothing. Tuck that shit into your stockings if you’re wearing them, or use another garter if you’re not.
- Pull your pencil skirt back down over the knife sheath. Adjust accordingly due to tightness of skirt and shape of sheath. Make sure you can get at it as quick as you want.
- People look at you really strangely if this is the knife you pull out when you want to cut your apple up.
Vital Information for your Everyday Life.
Reblogging this so I remember to show it to my wife.
I used to do this in high school cause 2 days of the week we did internships and shit and i had to bus alone to downtown seattle and there always creeps. I recommend listening to this.